To qualify, an investor must satisfy the following requirements:
In order to be admissible to the United States, the investor must meet certain criteria which include but are not limited to:
- Being in good health (no communicable diseases or serious mental disorders)
- Not having a criminal record or background of any kind
- Having evidence of a qualifying financial background for at least the last five years
- Having the financial capacity to participate in the EB-5 Visa program (a minimum investment of $500,000 if investing in a Regional Center)
- Not having any disqualifying U.S. immigration background including conditions that threaten health, safety, or morality (criminal acts) of U.S. citizens.
To see if you qualify for the EB-5 Visa program, please fill out the following form so that we may contact you to discuss your qualifications.